Thursday, October 30, 2008

No one is to be forgotten

Last year when the movie expelled came out it only played for a couple of days in my area. I didn’t get to it in time. Yesterday I was able to see it on the Netflix site. It was a good documentary but there was this one scene in the end that really upset me. Richard Dawkins authored a book that he read from, explaining what he thought and said about God. I wanted to cry. It was like someone hitting and degrading my dad but I prayed for him. In the past, I wouldn’t have prayed for him but back in 2003 Abba had opened my eyes and showed me I needed to have compassion and pray for people who choose to hate him before they die. Because then it will be too late.
I was at work listening to the local TV station on my walkman. A person was being interviewed and he was asked “Do you think things happen for a reason?” he replied “No, I don’t believe that there is a God...” and started to degrade and belittle God. I got very angry and said, to myself “boy is he going to have a rude awaking when he dies.” Then immediately Yeshua said to me “You don’t know what he’s been through!” at that moment I knew I was toast. I then said “I just meant that he will know the truth when he dies.” Holy Spirit says softly "why are you angry?" I replied "this is righteous anger!" Yeshua says “You have no right to say that!” and slammed down what he was holding. Then he said to me “I will choose whom I will send!” Yeshua starts getting to the heart of the issue with me. He says “Do you think I need your help defending me?” In a low voice, I said “no.” He was showing me that everyone was precious to him. That no one is to be forgotten regardless if they choose him or not. Then Yeshua said to me firmly “Right now I need you to pray for him.” I apologized to Yeshua and then prayed for that person. A few minutes later Yeshua took me in the spirit to a place outdoors. I was standing in front of a stage. Yeshua was to the right of me. I looked back and saw hundreds of people packed in with wooded area on both sides. I turned back around and saw the person I prayed for standing behind a podium speaking to them being used of God. Then I was back at work. I had learned a very hard lesson that day. Yeshua was speaking to me from what my heart was saying not my head. I hope this person gives their life to God. In Romans 8v30, Abba has predestined whom he has called but people still need to choose. “Abba’s will” will still be done by who he has called or by someone else who is willing to take their place if they choose no. I know that Abba will not give up on us until we know him. Because to Abba, no one is to be forgotten.

No comments: