Thursday, October 23, 2008

a true believer

Being Abba’s kid is no easy task let me tell you, but Abba will use things in our life and turn them into good for His purpose. These past few years have been pretty crazy for me. Abba has been having me help someone. Before this Abba would have me help his kids but only for a moment. Nothing else – no connection but this time Abba needed me to grow up. Most of my life I was always alone. I kept everyone at a distance. It worked for me. I had Yeshua and that was all I needed @ age 4 something happened to me that changed me. I hated my family and I made a vow to myself never let anyone become close. I forgave my family when I was 22 and things did get better but I still pretty much honored that vow up until 2 years ago. Abba had turned my life upside down and kicked me out of my shell. He wanted me to grow up and as he was doing this at the same time he had me help show this person what a true believer really was. My life became a lake house with glass panel windows. Everything was exposed in a second. Who I was in Yeshua and all my faults, nothing was left hidden. That how Abba wants us to approach people. Nothing hidden – nothing to gain, to be a true believer.

No comments: