Thursday, November 6, 2008

"Just Suck It Up and Go For It"

This cartoon came from my work’s newsletter. I’m not sure where they got it from but it’s still funny. It made me think of God being inside us and No, we are not his puppets but true believers that have a free will and can choose. When true believers repent of their sins and accept God to be Lord of their life “Yeshua will baptize them with the Holy Spirit and fire.” See Mathew ch3vs 11.The Ruach HaKodesh (ROO-akh hak-koh-DESH) Holy Spirit dwells inside us. In 1 Corinthians ch6 vs 19 “do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?” In Mark 13:10-12, God wants us to go out and preach the gospel. The Holy Spirit will speak for us. God sees what’s in other people’s hearts and knows what they need to hear. Abba has been getting on my case about this lately. I have been putting it off. I have no problem going in and knocking down a fire but put me in front of a person who doesn’t believe? I would like to run to a nearest rock (or in my case boulder) I am such a chicken. Don’t ask me what I’m afraid of. I have no idea. Everybody at my work knows I’m a Christian but when God wants me to witness to a complete stranger I turn into a whiner baby. What makes it worse is my church really doesn’t have a team to go out and do it. It’s easy when God has me witness to people that I know but with strangers God needs me to Just Suck It Up and Go For It.

No comments: