Sunday, November 23, 2008

the "tests" of time


I just got back from my Aunt Joan and Uncle Jack's 60th wedding anniversary. WOW 60 years. That is awesome. Their marriage was definitely fire tested but it stood the "tests" of time. Todah Abba for your agape love. It's sad most marriages today don't survive. There are a lot of things out there that hurt marriages. If the foundation isn't created by Yeshua I don't know how it could survive. My Aunt Joan is my mom's older sister. My mom was the baby of the family. She was the flower girl. My grandma Violet O'toole had 15 kids. She had RH neg blood. That alone is a miracle. Only 2 kids passed away soon after birth. My brother and I were named after them. I look a lot like my grandma. My mom had 7 of us but one was a miscarriage. She named him Eric. My dad passed away 11 years ago this month and gave his life to Abba a week before he died. Both sides are very catholic but my mom and aunt are both saved and my brother and two sisters are saved as well. I love the movie "Fireproof" it has helped a lot of marriages. My Mom and Aunt both have Yeshua as their Chief cornerstone and their marriages stood the "tests" of time.

No comments: