Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Auggh, Homework!

For the next two months, I’ll be taking a New York State haz-mat tech course. It is only the second day and I already have two take home quizzes plus chemical write-up sheets to fill out YIPE! In my fire district each station has a specialty - rescue, fast team, first responder etc. My station deals with Haz-mat. So if I glow in the dark you’ll know why. WAFD – Hazmat covers other counties and we work with the Albany Fire Department. We have a few guys from other stations and districts in the class to learn for various reasons but they are all welcomed to train with us. More the merrier. In a true believer’s life the same thing holds true. Each one of us has a special gift Abba has given us. I was told this once ”no matter what a person does to you, look at them as what they would be doing if Yeshua was in their life.” They are right, we are special in Abba’s eyes and we have a purpose. Whether we chose it or not, Abba gives us that choice. We are to develop it under his direction and be prepared to have lots of homework! Philippians 3:14 “ I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Yeshua, is calling us.”

No comments: