Thursday, May 7, 2009

"Wake-up call"

Yesterday morning @ 4:30am, my cat Chance decides he wants some attention and starts to wake me up. I don't respond fast enough and he decides to start pulling my crate on top of the radiator towards him. When Chance wants attention, he will start knocking things off either on my computer desk, kitchen table or in this case my radiator. I have fish tank stuff in that crate along with a 1.5 liter water bottle half filled. The crate flips over and falls on top of me but the water bottle lands without spilling. Chance runs to the bedroom window trying to play innocent. I had forgotten about the water bottle and I proceed to take the crate and flip it right side up spilling the water all over me and it wasn't warm. I now have three extra loads of laundry to do tonight. Sometimes Abba can be very subtle when he wants our attention but if we don't answer he will give us a wake-up call that puts us back in focus on him and they are not fun. Pray, seek him diligently or you just might get that "Wake-up call"

No comments: