Friday, June 26, 2009

"Do you believe..."

Do you believe God is who he says he is?
- That this present suffering is not worthy to be compared with the things that God has prepared for those who love Him!!
- That all things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose!!
- That He shall have his angels encamp about me!!
- That He hears the cries of the righteous!!
- That He is a strong tower in the face of my enemies!!
- That He will never leave me or forsake me!!
- That He sets a table for me in the presence of my enemies!!
- That every good and perfect gift comes down from the Father of Lights!!
- That in my weakness, He shows me His strength!!
- That He is all I will ever need!!
He is the author and finisher of my faith, and as long as I am willing to remain pliable clay in His hands, He will mold me into the image of His dear son, Yeshua Ha Mashiach! That is who I want to be like!!! Not a platitude of the lips, but an attitude of the heart!!
Do you believe God is who he says he is?

- This was in my church's bulletin enjoy! :O)

No comments: