Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Little m&m is back!"

Ok,ok,ok. I know I said I wouldn't write about little m&m anymore but the squirrel has become little destructo and I found out it is a mommy. Oh and yes I'm still finding M&M's auggh!!! It has become kinda of a joke in my family. This pic came from my b-day card and the words inside said "mappy mrrfmay!"because the chipmunk's face is stuffed and my sister added "hehe, kind of looks like your favorite animal." I guess the squirrel still remembers M&M are in the house. She now has chewed thru the window screens and gone thru my mom's cereal. I'm grateful it has not been hot in Albany. The windows stay shut unless somebody watches. I am going to start training her to eat outside with squirrel food and nuts. Hopefully this will reprogram her to find food outside.

No comments: