Sunday, July 5, 2009

"Sidekick"

In the movie Sky High, the main charter Will Stronghold is starting super high school and hasn’t gotten his powers yet. On the first day of school, he and his friends are put thru power placement to find what powers they have and what classes they’ll take. They all end up in sidekick or “hero support” class. Will finally tells his superhero parents he is a sidekick. The very next day his super strong power comes and he is transferred to hero class leaving all his sidekick friends behind but in the end it is the help of the sidekicks that put away the bad guys. This movie is really funny and kind of corny but it reminds me of when people find out what their gifts are from Abba. We all should be sidekicks helping and building up one another and not to act like heroes because only Abba, Yeshua, and Ruach are the real heroes. We are just the taxicabs Abba is the driver. I guess you need to watch the movie to get what I’m saying. Anyway I don’t know what gift Abba has for me yet but I can’t wait to be his Sidekick.

No comments: