Tuesday, August 25, 2009

“Come, my child, come.”

Abba has wanted me to write this for a very long time. I have been putting this one off for a while because I know people are going to be angry, discount me or even curse at me for this one. About ten years ago on a Saturday morning in my bedroom, I was preparing a lesson for the next day. I taught the 8yr – 12yr kids at the church me and my brother attended at that time. As I was sitting there, I was caught up into the spirit to a place I do not know. From above inside I saw it was a warehouse packed with people in a radial symmetrical group. Rows and rows of people just walking towards a small hole in the center and just falling in. Then I became one of them walking towards that hole. I could see the hole but I didn’t care if I fell in. Then I heard a voice in a distance behind me saying “Come, my child, come.” I turned for a moment but then I still was walking towards the hole. The voice got louder and stronger “Come, my child, come.” I turned around and started walking toward the voice. It was easy at first but as I started getting to the middle part of the group they started to grab me knocking me down trying to turn me around forcing me to walk their way, I started to give in and then I heard again “Come, my child, come.” I force my way thru and was getting toward the outer edge of the people. They tried to hold me but they seemed to be getting weaker as I was reaching to the outer edge of the group. I leaped out and saw who was calling me. There was a person in a white robe sitting on a large white marble throne. From the chest up there was a cloud. I focused on his right hand. It was a human adult hand. I could sense someone to my left I turned my head and saw Yeshua. I ran to him. He grabbed me and hugged me. As I was in his arms, I looked to my left and saw the outer edge of the group. Their backs were facing me. They were so close, I reach to touch one but couldn't. I asked Yeshua “Do they not hear you?” He says “They hear me, but do not listen.” I was then back sitting on my bed. I sat there amazed and stunned. I was grateful to be saved. Now there are many ways to explain what each area meant but I going to let Abba tell you this one. He wants to rescue you. He is tugging at your heart to seek him, to become intimate “Come, my child, come.”

No comments: