Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"Ambushed"


For the past week I have been trying to play catch-up w/ my chores. I usually do my laundry on the weekends but last week I was at the women’s retreat. It was my first one and it was good. I actually wasn’t too quiet and talked to people. On the first night, they played Anita Renfroe’s “It's Probably Just My Thyroid” dvd. Wow, she is really good. I laughed almost the whole time. But what was better than that, the next day, I met someone who is going to help me. Funny thing is she doesn’t really come to Seed’s too often because of school and work but for some reason she came to the retreat. She told me she goes out on Friday nights with a group of her friends to witness. When I heard that my mouth dropped opened. I have been praying to Abba to help me with that because Abba has been bugging me to go but I have been just to chicken to go out alone. I did it once last year but that was it. I knew Abba had ambushed me at that moment. Several years ago, Abba took me to a place and showed me speaking to a crowd. The place looked like an airport. It had a huge 40’ glass wall and I was standing on top of a white plastic picnic table. At first I was behind myself. Then I was me listening to myself surprised on how I sounded “That came out of me?” I then was off to the side of me standing on the ground looking up and I was actually normal weight again. Was I happy when I saw that! It has been 10 years and they still don’t have the right level of thyroid medicine in me yet. Auggh! I hope that when I go out and speak to people it will be all Abba. Now I can finally say “Here I am Lord, send me”

No comments: