Thursday, September 10, 2009

“Push Buttons”


My engineer came into my office room today to tell me that on my job Garvey Ave,(aka Gravy Ave from the guys at work because the first 5 floors are typ. Hey, you snooze, you lose) the structural steel post for the elevator needs to be moved because it is in the way of the elevator push buttons. The concrete product I draft will also need to be moved too on every drawing, but I still sat there laughing. How could something so small be such a problem? This also reminds me of what we see and hear. A bad movie, people degrading other people or bad situations can still influence us. In Galatians 5:9 says "A little leaven leavens the whole lump." and in Proverbs 4:23 ”Keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life” We need to guard our hearts. If not, the little things in life will just be able to control and “push our buttons.”

No comments: