Friday, January 29, 2010

"We are His"

        In a basic game of solitaire, sometimes you are set up by the cards and you can't win. The cards were just shuffled that way. This whole month has felt that way. No matter what I did things would just turn out upside down. Then about a week ago, I woke up early and before I fell back asleep I was thinking about all the things that have been happening and wondering why. Thinking “What do I need to learn? Why does Abba need to use those circumstances? Am I not doing his will? Am I making things worse?” I fell back asleep and started to dream about the apartment. The apt. house is over 95 years old and down the street they have been removing about 5 acres of trees. The house shakes all day. I started to dream the house was separating. The north wall started to crack and separate. My nephew would not listen and get out. I rescued him and was in a safe area. I had gone to a place where I had to wait for my brother to give me help and info for things to get done. He was wasting time. I started to get upset and was crying frustrated with everything that was happening. I woke up upset thinking "Now even in my dreams I cannot escape problems." Then the Holy Spirit said “God is also in your dreams. People need to exalt Him in their every thought, action, and deed. So much so that they are so saturated by Him that He just comes out of you including in your dreams.” I laid there thinking about each word "thought, action and deed." I couldn’t understand the word deed. The Holy Spirit said “the written words when you write.” Every part of who we are, what we do and what we say has to be of God. Abba wants every ounce of our life. We are not our own anymore we are His and we gave our life over to Him. 1 Corinthians 6:20 “For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.”

No comments: