Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ata Tzuri

I woke up Monday morning with this song going thru my head. Karen Davis’s songs are very beautiful. Most of her songs are from scripture. I get filled with peace when I hear her songs. God is my rock!



Ata Tzuri (You Are My Rock)
Psalm 23

Ata Tzuri(You are my rock)
Vi'yeshuati (and my salvation)
Ata hu shir levavi (You are the song of my heart)
You are my rock
You are my strength
You are the song of my heart
Though I walk through
the valley of the shadow of death
I will fear no evil, for You are with me
Goodness and mercy shall follow me
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever
Gam ki elech (though I walk)
B'gei tzalmavet , (in the valley of thre shadow of death)
Lo irah rah (I will fear no evil)
Ki Ata imadi (for You are with me)
Chesed v'tov yirdafuni (mercy and goodness shall follow me)
V'eshev b'veit Adonai l'olam (And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever)

Psalm 1
Blessed is the man
Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly,
Nor stands in the path of sinners,
Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;
But his delight is in the law of the LORD,
And in His law he meditates day and night.
He shall be like a tree
Planted by the rivers of water,
That brings forth its fruit in its season,
Whose leaf also shall not wither;
And whatever he does shall prosper.
The ungodly are not so,
But are like the chaff which the wind drives away.
Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment,
Nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
For the LORD knows the way of the righteous,
But the way of the ungodly shall perish.

No comments: