Saturday, February 2, 2013

Peace & comfort

     Back on November 3, 1997, my father had passed away very quickly. By the time he went in the hospital, 4 days later he died. My family took it very hard. I was ok but sad because I missed him but Abba gave me peace and comfort thru all this. A week before my father passed away, he gave himself to the Lord. He also started giving his stuff away. Then on Friday Oct 30, he started talking weird almost as if he was in a dream. Friday night he was admitted. Saturday afternoon, after I had passed my firefighter test, I tried to tell him but he was alert but not oriented talking to me as if he was half awake. It was frustrating for him to hear his words coming out backwards and he knew He was getting worse. He lost control of his bowels & was starting to go in a coma. My mom and sister saw him Sunday and his body was shutting down. He was so swollen that he was unrecognizable. Monday night his heart gave out and they revived him and called my mom. She had to give the orders to do not resuscitate. Tuesday morning came; it was around 10:30am, I was sitting at the kitchen table waiting for my mom so I could take her to the hospital. I was talking to Abba; I pick up my head and saw in the spirit my father playing with the monitors. I smiled because I knew he loved electronics. A moment later the hospital calls and says there is not much time but I knew he had already passed. When I got there, I sat down outside the room while mom went to see him. I could see her holding him crying. I started to cry and Yeshua comes to me and says “He is with your mom right now. He is proud of you” (talking about my firefighter’s exam). I shook my head acknowledging him. As I got outside, I sensed in my spirit, I turned around and saw my father leaving. Several weeks later, I was getting ready for work. I was in the shower and a demon spirit says “just take a little water in your hand and drown yourself so you can see your dad.” Shocked by the question, I got angry and said “I wouldn’t see him, I’d see you!” It left and I heard my dad say something personal to me and “Go tell it on the mountain” was playing. I worried about my other family members and how they are doing, I prayed for them. I told my mom what happened and she said that it was his favorite christmas song. My mom at her school graduation was sitting in her chair and felt my dad hug her and told her that he was proud. My sister Becky had a vision of him saying he can breath now and my 5 year old nephew dreamed running with him (he had COPD) and describe the way he looked when he was young. A month went by and I had to get up early to go to HVCC and work on my resume. I asked Abba to help me get up. In the morning, my dad started calling my name telling me it was time to get up. Being half awake, I said to him I was up, but then realized that he was no longer here. I smiled. I wouldn’t let my dad wake me in the morning because his voice was so scratchy it would just go right thru me. He finally got to do it. Abba let me be with my dad one more time. This time it was about 5 years later. I missed him and wanted to give him a hug. I was sitting and saw him and he said something to me and said “do you understand?” I shook my head yes but I didn’t really hear him. Yeshua says "Is there another reason why you’re here?" I said yes and jumped up and hugged him. He was frustrated and says to Yeshua "she didn’t understand" and Yeshua says “she’ll find out soon enough.” After that, I always wish I heard what my dad said and wondered what was so important. In 2004, I got my answer. Something that I was praying for was revealed and given to me. Thank you Abba for giving me my heart's desire. Abba gave me peace knowing where my dad went and the hope to move on.
Matthew 5:4 "Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted." John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful. Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life."Proverbs 13:12

No comments: