Sunday, January 5, 2014

Through it all

2013 has been a very hard year. A lot of up's & downs, trials and loss. My life did a 180 during that year. It began with not being a firefighter anymore, the station closed. The doctor's billing office used the wrong code and BCBS is charging me when it was suppose to be a preventive code and no charge. They still do not have that resolved since last January's visit. Seed's has changed a lot and move out of the area. I had to put my cat Chance down, the tumor across his neck became so large it was making him choke while he ate. The doctor wouldn't remove it because of the jugular. I also had to move to a different apartment. The landlord needed to renovate the old apartment. I had to be out by end of November and I now pay 300.00 more for the new place. Yips! Hopefully soon I'll own my own house. Can't play football anymore as well. So last year, there was a lot of pain but I know Abba is with me through it all and whatever reason it is this way, it is His alone. I must be moved by Him only and be ready to do His will in whatever circumstance i'm in. His will not mine; His Spirit guiding me through it all

No comments: