Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"Little m&m part 2"



Thursday, October 16, 2008

     About 3 weeks ago, I had finished doing my laundry and put my clothes basket on the chair in the family room. Several days later, I grab a shirt and found a orange peanut m&m stuck to it. I wondered how it got there. Since the squirrel incident, I have kept the family room windows closed. I brushed off what had happened until that weekend. On Sunday, I was walking down the stairs and noticed my cat Jazz & my mom's cat Sassy sitting watching the squirrel on the window. I started to laugh because I thought the squirrel was outside trying to get in. No, actually the squirrel was on the inside trying to get out. I went over to the window to lift the blinds and the squirrel flies off the window and runs into the kitchen. At this point, I'm thinking the squirrel is trapped and I need to open the door. As I start to walk into the kitchen, I see the squirrel sitting on the window sill with a peanut m&m in his mouth. As I started to walk in further, the squirrel scoots out at the bottom of the window screen. 
     Now months before this, I was outside and noticed the bottom of the screen strip, that holds the mesh in, was out about 8". God wanted me to fix it at that moment. I said I'll get to it later. Well obviously later never happened. So if God is telling you to do something - just do it. Because you will be ripping your house apart making sure there are no more peanut m&m's.

No comments: