Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"little m&m"

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I have a cute "little" story. Over the years, once in a while, a squirrel would get in the house. On this occasion, the squirrel came in through the air conditioner side closure. Normally they don't come back, but this time was different. This squirrel was determined. I have a yellow peanut M&M character dispenser that I keep on a shelf above my computer. At first I thought my cat Chance was knocking it down spilling the peanut M&M's everywhere. Until one day my mom caught him in the act. By taking out the air conditioner I thought I solved the problem. Next the squirrel rips down the screen. I then put the screens on top and the glass on the bottom. Then the squirrel opens the screen just a little bit from the top and got in. I have blinds on the windows and I didn't figure this out until a week later. In the mean time the squirrel figured out how to open the dispenser and was taking the peanut M&M's and hiding them in my house. Under the couch cushions, in the book shelf, under the TV…. you get the idea. Sugar and squirrel not a good combo. I'm still finding the peanut M&M's. Anyway I think of us as being Abba's little M&M's. Abba is determined to get in our lives one way or another to rescue us. Question is do we want to be rescued?

No comments: