Saturday, May 23, 2009

"He knows my name"

People may think I started this blog to help other people. That is really not true but I do hope it does, but the main reason was because back in 2006 my brother Steve and I got into a disagreement. He told me that God is not in my life and does nothing for me. I responded that Abba helps me every single day of my life and that a true personal relationship with him does that. Oh and of course my brother says “prove it!” So that is why I started this blog but like anything in my life I let Abba take over and he shows me what to write. Now I hope people see Abba in my life and I know I don’t expect my brother to suddenly change his ways either but I have hope. This blog also helps me. It's like a devotion journal, it reinforces in me what Abba has done and what he prepares to do in my life. Jeremiah 29:11 says “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”

No comments: