Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy camper in the wilderness

About three weeks ago, I was in my room thinking about still not having a job and my unemployment insurance running out in a month. I started getting upset again thinking “Am I doing something wrong? What do I need to do?” Then Yeshua says to me “What is it to you that I wait to give you a job?” I said “Your right it is none of my business.”He then says “Are your bills getting paid? Do you have enough food? Do you have a roof over your head?” After saying “Yes” to Him after every question, He says “Then why are you upset?” Yeshua was right, I really had no reason to be upset. Abba was taking care of me. The main problem was the fear I really am doing something wrong and he won’t take care of me. No matter what I’m thinking, Abba is still in control and He will take care of me not by my standards but His. I know he loves me but He still needs to change my perspective of Him. If He’s a loving father would He really want me to have this fear of Him? He loves me and He wants me to trust and love Him and get rid of this fear. I need to change my attitude and be a happy camper in the wilderness.

No comments: