Monday, May 31, 2010

Victory In Jesus

Today in prayer, Abba reminded me of this song I made over 12 years ago when I was young in the Lord. I had rededicated my life to Him in 1994, Wow I can't believe it has been that long. I wrote this song down in my journal. I am not going to forget it again. Then later in the day I started working on my motorcycle and when I opened up the manual a piece of paper fell out. I had forgotten when one of the times last year, I cleaned my room, I found the song and stuck it in my manual. Todah Abba!

Victory In Jesus
For days and day on end,
This trial has come to me.
I asked “Lord will this ever end?"
He said to me, “My child listen, for your trials will come and go but you have victory! and that is the only thing you need to know. I was crucified on the cross, your sins are gone! So trust in me and you'll have victory....”
I have victory in Jesus, satan's chains can't hold me now. The words of my savior come to me now, to me now....
I have victory in Jesus, satan's chains can't hold me now. The words of my savior come to me now, to me now.

No comments: