Tuesday, May 24, 2011

His voice, His heart

As I was in prayer this morning, I ask that He give me the words to speak today and to help me do His will. The place where I work has all guys in the design Dept. and they don't hold back in what they say and do. I can usually voice my opinion too but it is always 1 against 4 and some days they like to really ruffle my feathers. Anyway, I ask Abba for His help today in prayer and He wanted me to do something. He said "I want you to always stop and think before you answer what "my answer" would be and say it." I said "that acronym WWJD? But I should be doing that anyway." Then Abba started to explain more. "Yes like that but also you will start learning to control what you say, hearing what the Spirit is saying, to what I want you to say. Getting it into your spirit. Getting use to the way I would respond. Then when you speak to people, it will be My heart and My mind."
In a hurry up & go world sometimes we need to go back to the basics and give our nefesh a reload.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch




No comments: