Sunday, August 14, 2011

The pain of unbelief


There are so many different denominations of Christianity that claim to know Abba. The bible says unless you are born again you cannot see the kingdom. How many are truly saved and walk in His presence? These denominations separate His children from each other and put them in bondage. Their rules and regulations are just like the many laws added to the Torah by the Pharisees. They are so bound by their made up laws of God, they can’t see the forest thru the trees. They are so set in their ways. Trying to show them just won’t work, their heart is hardened in that area. We need to back off and let the Holy Spirit do the work. We are to help people but don’t expect them to believe until the Spirit shows them the truth. I found this out several months ago. I had told someone I saw their brother in heaven. I had waited since 2004. I did wait for Abba. I thought it was the right time to tell them. Let’s just say they didn’t take it very well. What was supposed to bring peace and restoration, actually brought anger and they no longer want to speak to me anymore. They were very close to their brother. The pain was unforgiving when he died. When I talked to his deceased brother from heaven, he told me that his brother was his best friend. Before he died, his brother tried to talked to him about Jesus, but he wouldn’t accept him. When he died, he thought his brother went to hell and he would never see him again. When I was with his deceased brother again, I asked how? He said “Yeshua asked me if I love Him. It was really hard because of the way my father was.” What was supposed to be a blessing, knowing that his brother is in heaven, has now became a stumbling block, an offense. I should have made sure it was ok to tell him. Hopefully he will soon believe me and want to talk to me again.
We need to be very careful what we say. We can make their unbelief worse. If they don't understand at that moment they won't believe. Their unbelief will cause them to stumble. In John ch 3V 11-12, Yeshua says to Nicodemus "Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?" To believe they must have that action of faith. Knowing it deep down inside, deep in the nefesh, truth from the Spirit just like the parable of the seeds, it must bear fruit.


No comments: