Monday, April 11, 2016

Irreconcilable differences

Today the presidential race stopped in Albany. (oh joy) Kind of crazy what has been happening in the past few months. I know for one thing, Abba is in control and no matter who He chooses, it will be by His will not ours.
So last year in February or March, I was talking to Yeshua about the election. I don't know how I got on the subject. Probably because Obama did something that made me very upset. I was talking to him about the candidates and who should replace Obama and He said "What about Trump? I had a puzzled look on my face because Trump wasn't running for office at the time and I said to Him, it doesn't really matter if he is in office, it depends on the people who he has around him helping him make the decisions. When you're in the Spirit, you feel His emotions. It is not just hearing what He says. Remember you are one with Yeshua. So when Yeshua was suggesting Trump, it kinda reminded me of the way when Abba suggested Job.
I don't know who Abba is going to put in office but I have a funny feeling it's going to be Trump. For some reason Trump reminds me of King Nebuchadnezzar. He was arrogant but when God stepped in, he humbled himself for a time and Abba was able to use him for His purpose and of course he became arrogant again and was humbled by God then used again till the end of his days. For whatever reason why He is not using the other candidates is for His reasons and His reason only. We need to be about our father's business, to pray and hear His Spirit guiding us.

No comments: