Thursday, February 26, 2009

Chance!!!!

As I'm sitting here trying to write my blog today, my cat Chance has been attacking my hand and sitting on my mouse so I’d pay attention to him. He is in his make shift cubbyhole right now watching me.(My computer desk drawer taken out.) He has been next to me ever since I got home and was not happy that I left for dinner w/ my mom. I got home today around noon. I stayed an extra couple of days, at that rate who wouldn’t. I wanted to go to NYC on wed but when I started to put everything together it became another vacation so next month I’m taking a train w/ my sister and spending a day there. It will be spring and the trees will be in full bloom - my favorite time of the year. I also was able to attend/ visit another messianic congregation - Beth Israel. I belong to their ministry called Hope of the World. It was really cool. It felt like home. I went on Friday night and Sunday morning. It was nice having a lot of alone time with Abba and myself. It was definitely a good vacation. Now for the rest of my vac, I’ll be home perfecting my chili for the contest Saturday.

No comments: