Sunday, February 6, 2011

Whom shall I fear?

Part of a song kept going thru my head this morning "whom shall I fear" but i couldn't remember the name. I then finished the rest of the movie that I fell asleep to watching the night before. In the movie, I saw Heb 13:5 on back of a truck and wondered what it said. I then went upstairs to my room and grabbed my iPod. I started to look for that song. I keep on coming up with two singers who's song didn't match. I finally asked my mom and she thought it was Chris Tomlin. He wasn't the one but it led me to the right singer, Matt Redman "You never let go" was the song. I watched it on YouTube and after the song the owner had Heb 13:5 in the info. I looked it up and not only in Heb 13:5 but in Deuteronomy 31:6; Deuteronomy 31:8; Joshua 1:5 also. Abba says "He will not fail you or forsake you." I smiled when I saw that because about a week ago, Abba wanted me to read Joshua 1. I read it but didn't know why at the time.
Three weeks ago they called me back to work. The next day, I received a call from another company wanting a interview. This company was only a couple of miles away instead of 20 and it designed pools. Me and swimming. I went to the interview but still had no leading or peace to join. I would have started 8,000 less but still ok. I felt I was betraying my work and the pool company could easily let me go anyway if it gets slow again because i'm the probie. Then Monday I called them back and said no. I hope that was a good decision. Even if the decision I made was a mistake and I failed, Abba is still with me. Joshua 1:5 "He will not fail you or forsake you."



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

No comments: