Friday, November 28, 2008

"Little M&M pt. 3"

I can't believe I'm writing about this again and No, there will not be a part 4. Yes "little m&m" has gotten in the house and yes it was because of me.(sigh) About 3 weeks ago my mom came home and found him in the family room digging into a, just bought a day earlier thought it was safe, brand new bag of peanut m&m's since the last episode. He sees my mom and runs to the windows. She goes over there to open the other window and it jumps off and starts to run up the family room stairs. My mom opens the back door and it runs out. I come home and get an earful. I had no idea how it got in. This happened I think on Tuesday. On Friday I come home from Seeds around 10:30 and go to bed. As I put my arms under my pillow, I feel pieces of something. I automatically think it is Chance's cat treats. He has gotten into his treat bag before and dumped it on my bed. I don't get up and turn on the light, I just push the stuff off my bed to deal with it in the morning and fall asleep. I have been sleeping downstairs on the couch for most of the week because I have been detailing production shop cards for work. I woke up the next morning to a squirrel squeaking on my window screen. As I start to really wake up, I noticed pieces of peanut m&m shells stuck to my arm. I must have left my window screen open and forgot to close it on that Tuesday. My cat Chance likes to go sit on the roof and instead of waiting for him to meow and wake me up, I would leave it open until morning.

No comments: